7th Grade Reflections

7th Grade…

7th Grade was tolerable. There was too much homework, not enough free time and no such thing as a bedtime before 11. The great thing about 7th grade is:   (drumroll) …………… ABSOULUTLEY NOTHING! (Other than gaining more friends and having a social life)

I have had some good experiences, I made friends. I also had some laughable moments, when my friends and I cone jousted in Athletics. Once, my friend that I will not mention the name of painted the bathroom door with soap.

7th grade has also been a learning experience, I learned a lot about my friends, a little too much about some. I learned not to jump off the stairs from the top half. I also realized that some friends will become jerks and the friends that were jerks before will become good friends.

Outside of school, I picked up a new hobby: Airsoft, and boy has it been expensive! I love playing airsoft with my friends on the weekends, (we play airsoft almost every weekend) We also have done a lot of gaming in between school!

Overall, 7th grade wasn’t that bad. At first, it did seem bad but when I remembered all that I had done, it became pretty good!

This entry was posted in Misc..