Week 3: Favorite App or Program

What are some of my favorite apps and programs?

1. Skype

Couldn’t live without it, I use this to talk to my friends when we play multiplayer games and other things. This makes it so easy because sometimes games don’t have voice chat and it is very hard to communicate.

2. Steam

Steam is where I get most of my games at, it has almost every PC game imaginable, if you want a specific genre it recommends things. It also makes it very easy to play games with friends.

3.  Google Chrome

By far the best browser, this has everything you could need in a browser. A clean interface, easy to use, good colors, speed, etc. If you want a great browser, this is it.

4. uTorrent

If you want something but don’t have the money for it, this is the best thing to use. You can torrent expensive things for no cost, you can get DLCs for games at no cost and it is easy… That is if it works, not all torrents work though.

5. GeForce Experience

This program made by Nvidia is an easy way to update your graphics crads drivers and optimize games for the best graphics and performance. Overall, one of the most helpful programs on my computer. Though it is costly because to get it, you also have to have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or above.

This entry was posted in Misc..