Update: Top Ten Best Games

Top Ten Games

10- Call of Duty Black Ops II
9- Halo Combat Evolved
8- Garry’s Mod
7- Assasin’s Creed IV Black Flag
6- Prison Architect
5- The Forest
4- Battlefield 4
3- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
2- Grand Theft Auto V
1- TESV Skyrim

I think Skyrim should be first because I belive it is the best game I have ever played! You never get bored, it is impossible to have nothing to do and you can do almost anything. This is a MUST PLAY for any gamer!

I think Grand Theft Auto V should be second is because it is just amazing the amount of stuff you can do, you can parachute out of a cargo jet in a motorcycle, fly a jet around, go 250 miles per hour in you hot pink Bugatti, heck, you can even rob a bank! I mean this is the only game I can think of that could rival Skyrim!

I think Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood should be third is because, for one, it was the first Assassin’s Creed game I played, also it is the best so far. You can explore Roma, Florence and Venice while running and jumping across rooftops, buildings and much, much more!

Battlefield 4 should be fourth, what a coincidence! Because it is a beautiful game, you can fly jets and helicopters, destroy a dam or a skyscraper! If someone is camping, bring the building to the ground! You can do a huge amount of stuff!

The Forest is not very well known but it has a lot of potential, you have just survived a plane crash and have to build a shelter. You must chop down trees and then build a hut and a fire to keep warm, then in the morning you go out and find food and water. At night, a canabil tribe will hunt you so make sure to build good protection!

Prison Architect should be here because it is just really fun to play, you build and then manage a high security prison which is ver volatile, your prisoners might riot if you dont take care of them. You have to build everything a real prison would need, from cells to a

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged .

2 comments to Update: Top Ten Best Games

1. brianj742 says:

I am sorry, but I have to disagree with a lot of your list. A lot of the list has games that I believe are too overrated. Also, Skyrim may have been fun, but in my eyes, Morrowind will always be the best Elder Scrolls game.

2. meganc752 says:

I wonder why Garry’s Mod isn’t higher up on the list. I’ve never played it, but I’ve heard it’s really fun.